Friday, June 19, 2009

About Magnum124

Hi,i am a penguin in clubpenguin and my name is Magnum124.I go on hybernate Docks mostly,You can feel free to make freinds with me or play card-Jitsu with me.I'm very good at card-jitsu maybe someday i can teach you how to play card-Jitsu.


I also enjoy giving away postcards for no reason if you receive one do not feel

Suprised.


This site is preety new but i know if i update it regulary and keep up the posting that over time this site will become popular.I beleive it will become a popular site help me make it possible thanks!:)
I Joined clubpenguin in February 2007 And the oldest pin i got was the Magnifying glass.I used to Play Haboo Hotel but i lost my password and never got on it again.I also played neopets but my account got hacked and neopets started to get boring.

So i heard about this game called clubpenguin sounded cool so i decided i would try it after i tryed it i started to realize that it is a Realy good game And i have collected a-lot of freebies for Non-Members.

Some people may think clubpenguin is boring but it is not its actually a good game because in haboo Hotel you don't get nothing free unless your a paid member.And the reason why i started this site is because the motivation of Other ClubpenguinCheats sites.So what i did was looked up Clubpenguin Cheats sites and i found Mimo777 Paintboy100 wwe adam and Chewy so i Figured hey why not make a sweet site like them.

Thanks for Reading that and please keep visiting and Commenting I Will post more about myself when im free.

No comments:

Post a Comment